Saturday, March 24, 2007

"You Will Be Awarded A Great Honor"

Note to self: Chapstick in the purse is useless if the purse is across the room. Next time, pockets. That's what they're there for.

Note to guys: Come on. Either make up your mind to grow a beard, and warn us that you're going to do so, or shave.

I have flowers! Longer-lasting than cut ones, too. It's a petunia plant. I think. Anyway, it's very cute and going on my windowsill, as soon as I clear off said windowsill's various cluttering junk.

In case you can't tell, I lose coherency at about 1 AM, which is why I would like to point out the stupidity of my going over to submit my Chem quiz at that ungodly hour last night at the computer lounge because they had Blackboard access, I was just denied it. I got a 50. Whatever. It was 1:30 in the morning and I had to walk by two people necking under a street lamp in order to submit the damn thing. Then I woke up this morning and realized it wasn't even due until 5 PM today (okay, technically this happened yesterday, but you get the idea) and I was about ready to punch something.

Plus spring is in the air, which means the weather is nice and we got to have Latin class outside today (was wearing my hair down, so the wind was rather disastrous for vision), and I didn't have to wear a coat, but at the same time, young men's fancies, and it means that the streetlight snoggers were only one of several couples I've seen making out in public forums (public being the key word here, I don't care what people do as long as I don't have to watch it).

You know what? I'm tired. Read about extreme ironing.

No comments: