Monday, March 26, 2007

Like, totally, dude

Day of rest for all those poor castrated dudes, today, so no festivities on the Roman front.

-------------------------


I am going crazy; my brain is in Chemistry overload. So instead of an actual entry, I give you snippets of my day:

"Hey, we told [the Latin professor] that we didn't understand conditionals to try to get him off topic, because none of us did the translation, okay?"

"Hey, nice pistons!"

"I wish they wouldn't leave that cherry picker sitting out there after they finished trimming the tree branches. Besides the creepy factor of it being at the perfect height to look through the 4th floor windows it's also making me want so, so much to ride in it."

I Date Like a Man

According to studies on dating, I date like a man.
I date casually and frequently, getting serious with select people over time.

Physical attraction and chemistry is very important to me.
And if there's nothing more than a physical connection, that's okay with me (at least for a while).

I am definitely looking for love, but I am in no rush to find it.
I figure love will eventually come my way, and I'm not going to live like a monk while I'm waiting!

No comments: