Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today was ctenophoriffic!

Stupid English essay is hella time consuming, and I have a headache from staring at polyps through a microscope.

Bisobrina, my second cousin (name just means "bi," two, and "sobrina," cousin on the mother's side), wants to come up and visit. Awesome! This weekend. Not so awesome! I have NOT got the time for visits this weekend, I was figuring my only real study-break would be Friday night going out with Writer Guy. Only I have discovered that Bisobrina is one of those "no is not an option" girls and I am powerless against her mighty will. I only hope that her boyfriend and ride (she doesn't have a license) will hear this plan of hers and say, "No, I don't think I want to drive two hours to pick you up, then forty-five minutes to UNH, just to go see your second cousin and eat in a cafeteria."

Please, Maine-dwelling boyfriend of my second cousin, have sanity!

I Am 59% Addicted to the Internet

I'm somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
I can keep it under check, and I'm by no means a hermit.

No comments: