Friday, March 16, 2007

More high schools should be infiltrated by zombies.

Hmm... wow. Absolutely nothing happened today. At all.

How anticlimactic.

Well, I mean, yeah, it snowed, like blizzard snowed, but I was inside and didn't have anywhere to go anyway, so the only times I left the house were to shovel the driveway so Daddy could get in and then to go get firewood once Daddy got home. But other than that I basically spent the day sitting on the couch. Exciting, no?

Ah, spring break.

How I Live My Life

I have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
I'm laid back and chill, but sometimes I care too much about what others think.
I tend to have one best friend I hang with, as opposed to many acquaintances.
I have one big dream in my life, and I never lose sight of it.

1 comment:

Ian said...

So what is your one big dream?

Ian