Monday, February 26, 2007

"You have a strong and sensitive personal nature."*

You ever get into that mood where you don't really want to think of anything? Like, everything you can think of to think about is something you'd rather not ponder, so you try to think of something else, but there's nothing that's neutral enough that you can think about it without getting worked up and distracted and accidentally like, running into a brick wall or something...

I've decided to just give up and list all the stuff that I'm Trying Not To Think About, since that's all I can think about.

1. Meeting him tomorrow (You'd best know who I'm talking about. If not, you clearly haven't been paying attention. Or you're new, in which case, Welcome! And read the previous posts).

2. The hole in Ajax's lip. Because today I saw my Betta go to eat a piece of food, and it escaped from his mouth... through a hole in his lip. Which I hadn't seen before. So either he's been out getting lip piercings without my knowledge or he's missing parts of his face, and I don't think that will grow back. I wish I could tell if he was in pain, or if it was just an annoyance and he was eating sometimes (He must be, or he'd be dead. Right?).

3. My height, which was unusually apparent today because of my boots with 3-inch heels that I was wearing because it's too cold for my dress flats and it was laundry day, so I had to wear a skirt. My height always depresses me.

4. If Metaphor Guy (he speaks in metaphors because he has trouble conveying what he sees in his head, which means he sounds pretty freakin' cool when he talks) is saying hi to me when he sees me because he pities me after I broke down and cried in Group, or because he actually genuinely wants to acknowledge that he knows me.

5. The fact that it took me so damn long to attempt to start a conversation on AIM with a kid with whom I've been having 5-hour-long conversations all weekend. As in, I was freaking out about sending him an IM with a simple greeting.

6. My lipstick. Because it makes my lips look enormous and I can't decide if that's good or not.

7. Just a general sense of having no freakin' idea where my life is headed right now...


My Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

I am excellent with words and language. I explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker *snort*, I can converse well with anyone on the fly.
I am also good at remembering information and convincing someone of my point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, I enjoy expanding my vocabulary.

I would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


*Sorry Closer, I couldn't remember your quote.

No comments: