Sunday, February 11, 2007

"When the mouse looks upon the cat, there must be an escape route nearby."

Not much happened today. Just homework. Though I did watch Grease: You're the One That I Want with Mistake and Closer. I don't care who wins or how attractive some of the Dannys, like Derek, were, I really don't think I'd want to watch the Broadway production that results from this show. Clearly, all real Broadway-caliber actors don't need reality TV to get jobs, because there were only a couple of them that I could see in the roles of Danny and Sandy and none of them had an amazing, knock-out voice.

Andrew Lloyd Webber was the guest judge and watched his initial pained reaction after every butchered song was one of the more humorous parts of the show.

----------------------

Oh, and I've been ordered NOT to tell you about the lovely pink suit, matching pumps, and classic pearl necklace Closer intends to wear when he becomes First Lady in twenty years or so. Or about the secret-service dudes wrestling in the White House hallways.

I personally think Closer would make an excellent First Lady, except he hates kids and I would be very, very surprised if he can dance backwards in high heels and an evening gown at state functions.

Yes. We are very weird.

My Inner Blood Type is Type A

I seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
I am highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side I keep to myself.
Creative and artistic, I am a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept me more than I realize, seeing me as trustworthy and loyal.

I am most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears, Hilter, Alan Alda, Jet Li

I'm actually Type O. Type O's are supposed to be ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident, or at their worst, are arrogant, vain, insensitive and ruthless. This is why I don't tend to subscribe to the Japanese Blood Type theory of personality.

No comments: