Sunday, January 21, 2007

"An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding"

WOOT!

I'm officially on Google. I wasn't before... They might have changed their system, but it used to be that a certain number of sites had to link to yours before you showed up. Either way, now you can find Frog-Kisser's Musings via Googling. I can self-google!

Googling myself came up with a cremation site. I couldn't like to it to find out why but I'm kinda concerned...

------------

Mistake's roommate issue is flaring up again (it's like a rash that way). Her current roommate is withdrawing from UNH and that's the third she's gone through- though according to Housing, she says, it's been eight. I told her she must threaten people with certain death in her sleep but she seemed to think it was like bad luck or something.

Oh, speaking of which, I had an interesting conversation with my roommate last night. I came in pretty late after hanging out with Mistake and Closer, and she sat up as I came in.

"Oh, did I wake you?" I asked. "No," she replied. A pause. "How was your night?"

"Okay," I replied. She was quiet a bit and then started to look around. "Have you seen- where is it?"

"What are you looking for?"

"I can't- I can't remember what it's called. Where is it? Did it fall?"

I was trying to figure out what she was talking about when she slumped back onto the bed. Then this morning she asked me how my night was.

"Okay... Didn't you wake up when I came in? You asked me that then."

"Uhm... I don't remember that..."

She was totally asleep the whole time. She's the only girl I know who can have a conversation with me in her sleep.

No comments: