Friday, June 1, 2007

I HATE it when the light is green and the person's still sitting there not doing anything....

It's the second day of the Ludi Tarentini. It's also a blue moon, so hopefully you all did something that you only do once in a blue moon. Shrewd said she loved me. I couldn't think of anything.

---------------------------------


I just wanted to let people know that I'm not going to be online again until Sunday night. We're going to Cape Cod to set up the trailer for the summer, and there's no connection there. I only clarify this because I think there are people out there who would assume that my not posting an entry implies my death...

---------------------------------


The bugs are out now, and they are driving me BONKERS. I need bug spray. Gah.

But it's late and I want to go to the gym tomorrow before we leave, so I'm signing off now...

No comments: