Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sharing something random...

This (Warning-- foul language) is exactly what I would want to do if I had the guts. Alas, I think shouting "I'M F---ING HIV POSITIVE" in a crowded grocery store, even if it would teach a young mother a valuable lesson about teaching her children not to bite random strangers until they break the skin.

Though really, if that happened to me, I might be really, really tempted, gutlessness or not. Better to scare the shit out of her for a few weeks until she knows for certain that her kid isn't positive, and make her understand the danger and at least keep tabs on her kid until he outgrows that phase, than to have him go bite someone who's actually HIV positive and have her learn it the hard way.

Wouldn't swear that much, though...

No comments: